JAGWIRE SPORT SEMI-METALLIC DISC BRAKE PADS (FORMULA)
Jagwire Sport Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pads (Formula)
- Jagwire's most popular disc brake pads, the Sport Semi-Metallic pads are a great choice for most riders
- An upgrade over most OEM pads, they feature a high-performance semi-metallic compound that blends the low-noise of a resin pad with the durability of a metallic pad
- Designed to deliver long-lasting stopping power and modulation under a variety of conditions
- Jagwire offers over 25 shapes to give riders the best combination of materials and compounds for their ride
Pads are available for a wide variety of the most popular disc brake systems from SRAM®, Avid®, Shimano®, Formula®, Hope®, Hayes®, Magura®, Promax®, Tektro®, TRP®, and RIDEREVER®.
Check your compatibility under Specifications.
Jagwire Sport Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pads
- Jagwire Sport Semi-Metallic disc brake pads are a great improvement from OEM
- All pads are sold in pairs and include springs or clips when necessary
- They feature a high-performance semi-metallic compound that blends the low-noise of a resin pad with the durability of a metallic pad
- Mounted to a steel backing plate, these are a great all-purpose pad
- Mounted to a steel backing plate, these provide both performance and value
WHEN TO USE: Combining the best attributes of both organic and metallic pad compounds, Sport Semi-Metallic pads are an excellent all-purpose option.