JAGWIRE PRO Hydraulic Hose
Jagwire PRO Hydraulic Hose
- With more disc brake platforms on the market than ever before, fitting hydraulic hoses can be complex and frustrating.
- That’s why Jagwire developed the Quick-Fit™ Hydraulic Hose adapter system, a foolproof approach utilizing proven caliper-adapter technology from the motorcycle world.
- Pro universal hoses makes it safe and easy to dial in a perfect fit.
Simply select a Pro hydraulic hose and match it with a compatible Mountain Pro Quick-Fit™ adapter kit. It’s that easy. Pro Hydraulic Hoses come in a wide array of colors. Pro Quick-Fit™ adapter kits for are available separately in convenient packaging for the most popular brake manufacturers and models.
- A Kevlar® weave surrounding the liner prevents bulges due to heat buildup and extreme pressure
- Each hose has 2 caliper-side universal couplers that connect to the Quick-Fit™ Adapters (sold separately)
- Mountain Pro hydraulic hose kits are available in 12 colors and finishes
- High pressure hose uses a Kevlar® weave and Tefzel® inner liner to enhance braking power, resist expansion, and improve lever feel
- Pro Hydraulic Hoses are compatible with both mineral oil and DOT fluid braking systems
- When paired with the appropriate Quick-Fit™ adapters, these kits are compatible with most popular hydraulic disc brake systems
- Black kits contain gloss black housing with silver logos; Stealth Black kits have matte black housing featuring black logos
|Universal with Quick-Fit™ Adapters (sold separately)
HFK - A low-friction Tefzel® liner ensures smooth fluid flow, and a Kevlar weave® provides strength to prevent hose expansion while maintaining flexibility.