Sealing even the largest holes (up to 7mm)
- Vittoria's Universal Tubeless Tire Sealant takes a fresh approach to serving the needs of riders, no matter which type of bike they ride.
- The secret is in the liquid base, which is thin enough to find and seal even the smallest punctures quickly and effectively.
- Suspended within that base are platelets, which clog together to seal larger punctures, providing the user with protection against a range of puncture sizes, and on any type of bike.
- In testing, Vittoria’s new Universal Tubeless Tire Sealant sealed punctures up to 7 mm instantly, and provided excellent air retention up to 1200km.
- The formula is ammonia free, which prevents the sealant from damaging the tire, and makes it suitable for use in combination with tire inserts such as the Vittoria Air-Liner.