VITTORIA TERRENO MIX (ANTHRACITE)
For mixed terrain conditions
For Tubeless Ready & Tube Use Wheels!
Open shoulder lugs for secure off-camber traction
Traditional tread profile for smooth transitions across a broad range of terrain
Terrain is not an issue anymore
- Whether in Gravel or Cyclocross, one thing is for certain… course conditions are constantly changing.
- When you roll up to the start line, be confident knowing that you have the performance advantage of the Terreno Mix all conditions tread, no matter the terrain.
- At the heart of the design is a fast rolling center ridge, which is designed to minimize rolling resistance, while still providing confident braking traction.
- Cornering and off camber work is confidently handled by alternating open shoulder lugs.
- These lugs are shaped to allow a supple feel for pavement and hardpack surfaces, while still offering a solid effective edge for grass and loam terrain.
- If you are looking for that “one” tire to do it all, Terreno Mix is your choice!
|Tire Bead||Size||ETRTO||Color||Weight||Art. Cod.|